HOURS N SERVICE PRICING
We are open 6 days a week and closed most holidays.
Mr. B’s Labor Rates 2020
- Basic Tune Up $39.99 | Full Tune Up $99.99 plus materials cost
- Tire/Tube install $5
- Chain install $5
- Sprocket install $10
- Wheel truing $10-20 | $2/spoke BMX | $3/spoke road/mountain
- Wheel build $40 with new spokes BMX (spokes sold separately)
- $50 delace/lace with used spokes BMX
- $70 Road/MTN lace new spokes
- Freecoaster clean and adjust and/or add slack spacers $20
- Clean $10 for frame/fork and $20 for drive train cleaning
- Bike assembly $50 | Bike boxing $50 | Frame switch $60
- Brake install $20
- Brake adjust $10 | with cable $15 | Rotor install $20
- Derailleur install/adjustment $20 | with new cable $25
- Chain lube $10
- Crank install $20
- Bottom Bracket install $15
- Headset install campy $10 | press fit headset $20
- Fork install $20
- Seat and/or seat post install $5
- Handlebar install $10
- Stem install $15
- Lights, grips, bar plugs, pedals install $5
- Pedal Tap or re-thread $10 each
- Hub bearing replacement $10
- Bar tape $10
- Computer install $15
- Questions $1 each
- Damage or stolen estimates for insurance, basic $25 detailed $50
407-790-4964 #mrbikesnboards @mrbikesnboards
We do special orders every week on custom completes and parts, please ask if you don’t see an item. We usually can get it in a few days installed.
Special order or service parts will take 4-7 days to finish repair.
Support your local scene, please give us the chance to get what you need.
“Mr.” spawned from Mesh Skatepark which was in business since 2004. We gave it a good run but finally a lot of factors were against us, so we had to shut down November 30th of 2009. Without much more said, here is Mr. Bikes n Boards. We are a full service bike shop and carry specific skate and bike brands.
250 S Ronald Reagan Blvd #118, Longwood, FL 32750 407-790-4964