HOURS N SERVICE PRICING
We are open 6 days a week and closed most holidays.
Mr. B’s Labor Rates 2023
- Tune Up $59.99 plus materials cost
- Tire/Tube install $5 Rear $10
- Chain install $5
- Sprocket install $10
- Wheel truing $20-30 | $2/spoke BMX | $3/spoke road/mountain
- Wheel build $50 with new spokes BMX (spokes sold separately)
- $60 delace/lace with used spokes BMX
- $70 Road/MTN lace new spokes
- Freecoaster clean and adjust and/or add slack spacers $20
- Clean $10 for frame/fork and $20 for drive train cleaning
- Bike assembly $50 | Bike boxing $50 | Frame switch $60
- E bike assembly $80
- Brake install $20
- Brake adjust $10 | with cable $20 | Rotor install $20
- Derailleur install/adjustment $20 | with new cable $30
- Chain lube $10
- Crank install $20
- Bottom Bracket install $20
- Headset install campy $20 | press fit headset $20
- Fork install $20
- Seat and/or seat post install $5
- Handlebar install $10
- Handlebar cut $5 per side
- Stem install $20
- Lights, grips, bar plugs, pedals install $5
- Pedal Tap or re-thread $10 each
- Hub bearing replacement $10
- Bar tape $20
- Computer install (we don't do these...use any great apps instead)
- Questions $1 each
- Damage or stolen estimates for insurance; basic $25 detailed $50
407-790-4964 #mrbikesnboards @mrbikesnboards
We do special orders every week on custom completes and parts, please ask if you don’t see an item. We usually can get it in a few days installed.
Special order or service parts will take 4-7 days to finish repair.
Support your local scene, please give us the chance to get what you need.
“Mr.” spawned from Mesh Skatepark which was in business since 2004. We gave it a good run but finally a lot of factors were against us, so we had to shut down November 30th of 2009. Without much more said, here is Mr. Bikes n Boards. We are a full service bike shop and carry specific skate and bike brands.
Signing a lease in 2000 for Mission Skatepark was a huge step for the Longwood/Florida scene and visitors. And there were MANY. From all around Florida, across the USA, and the world. We had no idea this was so needed and wanted. Voted Top 3 skateparks in the USA behind Camp Woodward and Chenga World. But not even close to done when the doors closed in 2004. Combined forces and starting a dream destination... Mesh Skatepark. Opened in 2004 across SR434 with a HUGE 23,000 sq. ft. indoor facility. Lasting till 2009, 5 amazing years, we gave it a great run but the popularity of free city parks and the insane rent and bills led us to close this chapter. "Mr. B's" spawned from Mesh skatepark which opened on November 30th of 2009 as well as DecoBMX ran out of the backend. Without much more said it comes down to a HUGE THANK YOU to each and every person who supports what we're doing, not only for the scene but for our lifestyles and happiness. Tell me this isn't fun what we do? Longwoods original BMX shop started in Mission SP and continues at Mr. B's (22 years). With a lot of help and support we give away bikes each year, fundraise and enhance Candyland Skatepark, bring awareness to other parks for BMX rights like Orlando skatepark and Oviedo, and continue to push to have equal rides at all skateparks. We will never stop or give up on making our scene better and provide as much fun as possible."
250 S Ronald Reagan Blvd #118, Longwood, FL 32750 407-790-4964